You could create a favorites and create your own navigation menu though that in any browser, but the best way of getting to the new and improved Microsoft Dynamics AX web client on a Windows machine would be to use the “App feature” in Microsoft Internet Explorer. This gives you a separate Dynamics AX icon on your task bar and it is so easy!
- Go to your Dynamics AX website
- Click the gear icon and “Add site to Apps”
- Click Add in the dialogue.
- This makes the AX icon pop up in your task bar!
- Now pin it to make it stick around!
Or you could simply drag your IE Tab (Has to be the specific tab) down to your task bar.
HAVE A DAXING GOOD DAY!